Friday, April 24, 2015

I Love Sex

I love sex! Let me rephrase that.  I love REALLY GREAT SEX!!! But there was a time when I hated it. I endured it because I thought it was my marital duty.  But not any longer. I’m enjoying the best sex I’ve ever had in my life (in a mutually exclusive relationship) and I want to share what I’ve learned so that as many people as possible can proudly say “I LOVE SEX” as well.

Sex is on the same level as politics and religion.  No one wants to talk about it without someone getting uncomfortable. But why is it that way?  Sex has been around longer than baseball, apple pie or even grandma for that matter, but why is it that it is such a “touchy subject”? 

Forgive me for the play on words. I’ll do whatever I can to lighten this topic. I really do have a great sense of humor, if I may say so myself, so please read this with an open mind and the willingness to laugh and have fun with it.  I’m sure many of you are very nervous and afraid that someone might find out that you are reading a blog about S-E-X.  If you have to hide this little secret I give you permission to do so with the hopes that by the time you are finished, you will have the confidence to admit you are applying it in your own life.


I’m not a sex therapist or a psychologist (however, I do play one in real life. More on acting out your fantasies in a later blog; but you might not be ready for that quite yet), yet I have read hundreds of books on relationships, the differences between men and women and sexual intimacy.  Plus I’ve experienced both really great sex and incredibly unsatisfying sex so I know the difference between the two. 

I invite you to allow yourself to get over any inhibitions you may have about talking about sex and let ME the one who goes out on a limb to talk about this much needed subject. My goal is to improve as many relationships as I can, as well as helping couples experience mutually enjoyable sex. If you are interested in experiencing both, please keep reading. I want you to be able to say "I LOVE SEX"!

Stacy Rothenberger, M.S. CCC-SLP
Communication Disorders Expert
Mindset and Relationship Coach
Keynote Speaker
www.lovingyourlifecoaching.com
www.morepleasureinbed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment